The Four Trails that wind through this blog.

This blog will be organized as if one was out hiking in nature. Each trail will have its own focus, but all trails will interwind, cross and crisscross and interconnect.

Spirit Trail - will wander into the wilderness of spirituality

Cosmic Trail - will meander into the worldof subtle energy

The Chastity Trail - will trace the route of Chastity and how it influences the other trails

Tongass Trail - will stop at trail overviews for reflection on my personal journey

Because of the intertwining of the Four Trail and the way that information is added, it might be best to begin reading from the end and working forward. You can also use the index to the right to find various topics of interest. Please remember to make comments and ask your questions.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Penis Suffers a Blister


After being locked since December 17, 2011 my penis developed a blister in my Carrara. I think it was because my penis was engorging often with my perpetual state of horniness and rubbing against the metal tube. With Master’s permission I have been in nothing more than jock and cup for several days. It was a great deal of temptation to keep my hands off which I was not 100% successful. Today that penis is healed enough to lock the Revenge back on. I must admit that it feels good to have my penis contained again and under the control of Master Allan. Will be trying some different lubrications when the Carrara Chastity Belt get put back on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment