The Four Trails that wind through this blog.

This blog will be organized as if one was out hiking in nature. Each trail will have its own focus, but all trails will interwind, cross and crisscross and interconnect.

Spirit Trail - will wander into the wilderness of spirituality

Cosmic Trail - will meander into the worldof subtle energy

The Chastity Trail - will trace the route of Chastity and how it influences the other trails

Tongass Trail - will stop at trail overviews for reflection on my personal journey

Because of the intertwining of the Four Trail and the way that information is added, it might be best to begin reading from the end and working forward. You can also use the index to the right to find various topics of interest. Please remember to make comments and ask your questions.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Master, New boy name, New Blog

I have a Master and he has given me the name boy eugene. He has requested that I begin a new blog which you can follow at     


                                             boyeugene.livejournal.com 




I have cut and pasted some posting to help in the transition to the new blog. I am not going to repost everything from the past but will post the new entries as they are made. 


Would enjoy reading any comments. 
boyeugene 




was one of the first babies to come out of the womb as the result of great post WWII orgasmic outpouring. Raised in the mid west during the baby boom years was a wonderful experience. I excelled in school and youth organizations and went off to college to become a science and environmental education teacher. 

It wasn’t until my 40th birthday that I accepted the fact that I was gay. It wasn’t until two later that I had my first sexual experience. My “coming out” was a mystical and spiritual process because sex is mystical, spiritual, transformative and very powerful. Now almost 25 years later, I have chosen to enter into a time of personal challenge, growth and transformation while consciously and actively engaging in the “left hand” or sexual energetic approach to transformation and knowledge of the universe as a submissive under the guidance of a Master.

This is the story of how it happened and the on-going reporting of this journey.



Several years ago I wanted to explore my shadow side as a submissive. All my life I've been a professional service provider. Almost from the beginning when I was 14 years old, I had a leadership role. It was time for me to discover what it means and feels like to be responding to orders from a superior. It was time to go more deeply into submissive space.

I wasn’t going to explore this at work, where my leadership position means a lot to me. I'm attracted to the sexual aspects of the S/M, D/s or Master/boy scene. Exploration through sexual submission was the path for me. I also wanted to adjust to a sexual master taking more and more control of my daily life. And so the search began.

I posted my profiles and statements about what I was seeking. I had some one- or two-time dates, but nothing lasted. I did have a wonderful on-line chastity master for three months before another on-line master wooed me away into a short two-day fling before I realized it wasn't what I was seeking. I kepting working my profile, but had no luck in connecting, and had mostly given up hope in finding a master.

Things changed. Very quickly.

On 12/16/11 I attended a two-day "Creative Visualization" Workshop: Concretely visualize what you want, put a time/date on it, and keep visualizing that once a day, picturing yourself when the goal was achieved.

Instead of taking on a career ideal, I visualized myself as a Master’s boy, collared, and in enforced chastity.

Perhaps it was my creative visualization or just the stars and planets coming into alignment, but within a few days I received an inquiry from a couple of masters seeking a boy. They seemed like it was everything I was looking for in a master. They said they would "let me know".

Meanwhile, I received a Recon cruise from a local master ( only 7 miles away!) especially interested in sacred sexual energy exchange/work/play. Correspondence and phone conversations began. We met 12/21/11, while I was waiting to hear from the dual masters. It was a most wonderful coming together of two men with mutual needs, both in stable long-term poly LTRs and both desiring deep energy exchanges. An instantaneous and very special connection was made, and we were *both* surprised to find him asking me if I would like to be his boy.

I perceive Mr. Allan to have been well known in the leather for well over twenty years. Imagine my surprise discovering that, in all that time, he had never collared a boy...yet within a couple of hours was considering collaring me.

Names have great power. He asked what I wanted for my “boy” name. I wondered out loud about using my middle name--"Eugene"--which I've always kept secret. Mr. Allan didn't hesitiate for a second before confirming my intuitive suggestion as powerful and acceptable. Later, I realized that "eugene" was kept secret all my life, waiting to “come out” when I experienced rebirth as a “boy” to his Master - new life, a new hidden name. I became his boy on that evening.

Mr. Allan wrote and rewrote a Master/boy contract for us both to be very clear about expectations and consequences. Master purchased a temporary collar and padlock for me, and on 12/27/11, he lovingly kissed it, placed it around my neck, and locked it.

I remained in a chastity device until our contract was signed on 1/3/12. You can also read about our second meeting and the collaring in Mr. Allan's blog. Here is the a copy of Master's blog entry. 
BOY BOLT OUT OF THE BLUE (parts 1 & 2) 
"

I saw a submissive man on Recon had viewed my profile, and I looked over his, and saw the words "energy play", and my curiosity was piqued.

I sent a message:

...did you say, "energy play"?


And received a reply the following day:

Thank you Sir. I am honored that you took the time and energy to "cruise" me and to write a short note.

I am Body Electric trained and enjoy energy play and the exchange of energy on many levels. It is easier to talk about this on the phone if you are interested.

...and he gave me his cell number.

We chatted, and both realized that he was the daddy of a long-time friend of mine, who has appeared in these "pages" previously as Mr. Energy Daddy.

Now, being a boy to one man while a daddy to another is not unusual in the leather/SM community...these days. I suspect this behavior can be traced back to the very roots of Old Guard behavior, where a man was expected to be a bottom for a top until the bottom was mentored sufficiently until he was ready to strike out on his own and become a top to other men.

My take on the New Guard variant of this behavior is that while [many] Old Guard bottoms made a complete transition to top-only, New Guard people (because this applies to women, too) are comfortable fulfilling both roles with different people.

But I digress.

So Energy Boy (what else could I name him, really?) came over last night. I was feeling tired (from a medical issue the night before which resulted in my trying to operate on only three hours of sleep), cranky, perhaps a bit trying-not-to-be-sick, and comparatively low energy.

Energy Boy brought a full-size professional massage folding table with him, some massage lotions and oils, and a bag of other toys. He set up the table in the living room (there being no space for it in the playroom) and disrobed, revealing that he was wearing a Carrara chastity belt.

I disrobed and climbed onto the massage table, relaxing my head into the O-shaped face cradle.

What followed was one of the most astonishingly erotic massages I've ever received. From the first touch of his hands, I was instantly aware of every part of his hand, and felt a palpable glow. I was certain that I could not only perceive his hand/finger callouses, but even his finger and palm prints.

Now, I am the first to admit that I am a massive Massage Slut, and love receiving [good] bodywork just as much as (perhaps a touch more than) giving it. I'm highly experienced in receiving a wide variety of (non-erotic) bodywork, thanks to a wonderful local massage therapist who has since moved from the Bay Area to Sacramento.

But this experience left me nearly wordless. Not silent. By NO means silent. Just wordless.

It didn't matter what he touched; a cacophony of animal noises jumped out of my throat. Jaguar screams were the least of the sounds I heard myself making.

A couple of weeks ago, Mr. Buzzbomb evidently activated something in my feet during our flogging session, because When I felt Energy Boy's teeth and tongue begin to work my toes and feet, I nearly levitated several inches off the table from erotic spasms. It was all I could to just hold on and Let Things Happen.

And oooh, baby...did they Happen.

Long before Energy Boy came anywhere near it, my cock was dripping and drooling precum like crazy. Waves of pleasure radiated out from my crotch to the extreme ends of my hands and feet, and were reflected back inwards. I suspect a Kirlian photo would have shown damn near a fireball hovering over my crotch area.

When I felt him climb on top of me, and felt his chastity belt rubbing against my ass, I nearly came. The power exchange passing between us--he had control of me to a point, but was helpless to insert himself into my (quite willing) hole, meaning that I (as his keyholder for the evening) actually retained control--made my head spin in the very most pleasant of ways.

Hands. Tongue. Elbows. Arms. Belt. It didn't matter what he touched me with, the sexual energy arced between us. And it only continued to grow when I turned over onto my back.

At one point, he was standing next to my crotch, bent over, sucking and licking my cock and fondling my balls, I slid a hand up his leg, and we both jumped from the link-shock that ran through us. Despite his pointedly not being into fisting and assplay (beyond some basic fucking), as my fingers instinctively found their way past the restaining strap and into his butt, his hole started spasming. I gently massaged--not inserting, just pressing/touching/feeling/stroking--around the exterior of his hole, which started opening under my touch. If I'd had lube on my fingers, I could have slid most of my hand up his butt in a matter of seconds, his hole was that open to me.

And I sensed that this was not a typical occurrence for him. I found out later that I was correct.

His mouth on my dick felt as if it had simply grown into place there. I know it's not possible for someone's mouth to buzz, but it nearly felt as if Energy Boy's mouth was wired for electricity. Moving from my dick down to my balls elicited another scream of ecstasy.

We swapped off at halftime, so to speak, and I got a chance to get in my licks. Figuratively and literally. I had him unlock his chastity belt, and spent some time playing with his long, cut, slender dick. His balls were very small and pulled-up, and his scrotum nearly felt leathery. I suspected he'd spent some years in heavy ball/sack play. I had only to touch his dick with the tip of my finger for it to jerk awake and into a lovely 3/4 erection in a matter of seconds.

Placing him face-up on the table, I started working over his body and thngs really got interesting...

I started with his nipples, tweaking gently at first, and strengthening the force of my tweaks gradually. He squeezed his eyes closed, and started to gasp. The harder the tweak, the more his long and slender dick jerked, eventually producing a lovely little drop of precum which I picked up with my fingertip, transferring it to his mouth to be licked off.

I slapped his balls, also starting very gently, with a subtle tapping that worked its way up to not QUITE full-hand slapping. Again with the precum...but when I placed my right hand over his sternum and my left hand over his stomach, he started vibrating.

From that point forward, anything I did only made him vibrate harder.

Stroke his eyebrows? Spasm.

Gently kiss or nibble at his Adam's Apple? Spasm.

Tenderly massage both ears? BIG spasm.

At one point, I had one hand stroking the area between his scrotum and hole when I realized that he had a guiche. And I grinned more wickedly than usual.
Oooh. I love playing with men with guiches. It's one of the more difficult genital piercings to heal, but I've known two men who could be induced to orgasm simply by gentle tugs on their guiche rings.

The boy in front of me was probably going to be #3.

I lightly tugged at his guiche while tweaking his nipples, and his vibrations grew stronger. With my hands still occupied, I bent over and inserted my tongue into his mouth, which accelerated his breathing.

Then he tried forcing air into my mouth, and I decided that he needed to be shown a touch of power.

At this point, it really helps the reader to understand what happened next if I mention that I spent 25 years learning how to be a balloon sculptor. I have powerful lungs and an exceptionally strong outgoing air pressure capability.

I started to inflate his lungs.

His eyes got very wide.

He immediately stopped fighting me, and I dropped the pressure at once and his entire body visibly relaxed.

I continued to play with his nipples while I kissed him, starting at the top of his head (the crown chakra), continued with a deep kiss in his mouth, then lightly ran my tongue from his mouth down over his chin to his Adam's apple, which I licked and gently teased with my teeth, provoking a small shudder.

Then I started licking and nibbling at the base of his throat, under his Adam's apple, which is where I've always perceived the throat chakra to exist. This provoked a much larger shudder/moan/groan from him.

I ran my tongue down his body, stopping to lick, nibble, nip, and suck at each chakra: heart, solar plexus, sacral.

I reached his cock, and started sucking gently, increasing the pressure and rhythm. His eyes sprung open and his hands shot down to the sides of my head--and stopped just before reaching my head as I met his gaze directly. He knew better than to interfere at this point.

One of my hands automatically roamed between his nipples and--curiously--his heart chakra, while the other hand gently tugged on and worried at his guiche.

He eventually gasped that he almost never climaxed from being sucked. I decided to let that contention be disproved another day, and ordered him to start jacking off, and to let me know when he was close, because I intended to swallow his load.

He did so, and when I perceived he was close, I ordered him to cum.

And he did.

The load was quite generously sized, slightly bitter but still tasty, and somewhat thin.

After I was certain I'd milked his highly sensitive dick of all possible residue, I moved back up to his mouth and deepkissed him. His dick didn't *sproing* back into a second instant erection...but I did see it jerk strongly by itself.

He later told me that he was incredibly turned on thinking about my ingesting part of his body, about his fluids breaking down to become part of my body. He'd always been focused on swallowing his master's load, but hadn't really thought about the significance until a master (me) had swallowed HIS load.

I was amused to note he had just a bit of trouble fitting the Carrera chastity belt back on over his trying-its-best-to-harden-again dick.

He WILL be back. I AM going to contract and collar him for a 90-day trial period.

The connection is just too strong to deny."



Master writes of my collaring....."The new boy has been collared. His boyname is eugene. The energy between us has, if anything, only gotten more intense over the past ten days.

Tonight, I sat down in a comfy chair in the living room, and had him kneel in front of me.

I kissed the ends of a metal chain I had purchased earlier today, and held it out to him to kiss, then put it around his neck.

I kissed a new padlock*, held it out to him to kiss, then used it to lock the two ends of the chain together around his neck.

I held up a key to show him, put it into the lock, unlocked it to test, then removed the key and relocked the padlock. That key went into my pocket.
I held up a copy of the key to show him, tested it in the lock to make sure it worked, then handed it to him to give to his husband to hold in case of medical emergency.

Then I held his head between my hands and kissed him and the fireworks started. Instant rock-hard erection, at least for me. He was wearing his Carerra chastity belt, so I can only guess at the localized physical reaction between his legs...but he started shaking all over from the energy transfer, so presumably he liked it, too.

This is a temporary collar and padlock, pending the formal signing of our initial 90-day trial contract. I told him that once the contract is signed and we both know that is going to be extended beyond the initial 90 days, we will go to Mister S. Leather up in San Francisco and buy him a permanent collar and lock, which I will fasten on him in the store as public acknowledgement of the bond we were forging.

I'm not sure which one of us was grinning wider.

Then I had him give R. a 90 minute erotic massage, which both of them thoroughly enjoyed. We went out to a casual late dinner afterwards.

This is...intense."



No comments:

Post a Comment