The Four Trails that wind through this blog.

This blog will be organized as if one was out hiking in nature. Each trail will have its own focus, but all trails will interwind, cross and crisscross and interconnect.

Spirit Trail - will wander into the wilderness of spirituality

Cosmic Trail - will meander into the worldof subtle energy

The Chastity Trail - will trace the route of Chastity and how it influences the other trails

Tongass Trail - will stop at trail overviews for reflection on my personal journey

Because of the intertwining of the Four Trail and the way that information is added, it might be best to begin reading from the end and working forward. You can also use the index to the right to find various topics of interest. Please remember to make comments and ask your questions.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Catching Up on My Blog



I have done a terrible job of keeping current on my boy blog.  It has even reached the point where the notes that I have made on bits of paper are not that helpful in full recall of all that has happened since my last entry.

I was taken with Mr. Allan and Mr. Randy to the Alameda County Leather Corp and introduced as their new boy.  It was a fun experience for me to be with them and to meet some of the people who are important in their kink lives, including their other boy, Pony.  That Sunday Mr. Allan was feeling under the weather so I accompanied Mr. Randy to a fund raising event at the ACLC in Hayward.  Again it was a very pleasant experience to meet and chat with the leather folks who were gathered. These two events were all part of my “coming out” as a boy. There were a few people present who I knew but haven’t seen in a long time. It took them a while to process who I was when I introduced myself by my boy name. Fun! Mr. Allan told me the other night that I was a point of discussion at the following ACLC social and that enjoyed telling everyone about our meeting, collaring, and contract.

I had the privilege to give Mr. Allan a full body and erotic massage the other evening. It was wonderful to be able to touch me and exchange of energy was powerful. This boy is enjoying getting to know his Master’s body better and better through these worship and massage sessions. Lucky for me Mr. Allan put me in the sling again and used my butt hole to pump energy into me. He released my boy cock, put a cock ring on it, teased and played with it filling me with energy from both directions. I had been so horny and filled with energy the past couple of weeks this treatment felt extraordinary. A large (at least large for me) vibrating dildo was inserted into my boy hole. This was another very powerful experience. Mr. Allan is so kind to give his boy to such treats.  As Mr. Allan worked by cock and the vibrator worked my prostrate, boy eugene enjoyed a most wonderful orgasm! Let me repeat – it was a very powerful and master/boy binding experience.

On Valentines Day I was released from my chastity devices and permitted to enjoy a shared orgasm with my husband. This was the first shared orgasm that we have enjoyed in two months since my locking. Our love for each other erupted and spilled all over my chest as M sat on me and manipulated our two cocks as one.
On February 15th I passed a bit of blood from my penis. I may have been a kidney stone, but I think it blood from a small abrasion on my penis caused by the enforced chastity protectors. With permission I am taking a vacation from wearing the protectors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment