The Four Trails that wind through this blog.

This blog will be organized as if one was out hiking in nature. Each trail will have its own focus, but all trails will interwind, cross and crisscross and interconnect.

Spirit Trail - will wander into the wilderness of spirituality

Cosmic Trail - will meander into the worldof subtle energy

The Chastity Trail - will trace the route of Chastity and how it influences the other trails

Tongass Trail - will stop at trail overviews for reflection on my personal journey

Because of the intertwining of the Four Trail and the way that information is added, it might be best to begin reading from the end and working forward. You can also use the index to the right to find various topics of interest. Please remember to make comments and ask your questions.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tongass Get Serious About Chastity: Journal Notes March 2009 page 1

Here are some journal entries beginning in March 2009 which tell about my first serious attempt with enforced chastity. 


Although I enjoyed the feeling and the increased energy of wearing a male protector I found that physically it was very difficult for me.  My scrotal skin would become raw and my trapped balls became very sore. I tried a couple of different protectors and kept adjusting them but I was just unable to make it work for me no matter how hard I tried.  

I finally decided if I wanted male chastity device that I was going to have to save for a metal belt. I began my savings program. Luckily I saw the following announcement on the Mr. S Website: 


In November of 2009 I was measured for my belt which finally arrived in March of 2010. This is what my belt looks like:  Photos are taken from the Carrara Designs Website.





Here are some other pictures from the website and www.coolpictures.nl which are presented here within the guidelines of of the owner. For more details please check here

1 comment:

  1. Tongass, very beautiful journal. Since I am starting to refrain from masturbation, I understand where you are coming from. To be bottomed is an experience. I was finally topped myself this past year and found I enjoyed, previous to that I wanted it but feared it. That chastity belt looks good. Hope you found one that fit. Great work on this blog, I find it very thought provoking and interesting.

    ReplyDelete