The Four Trails that wind through this blog.

This blog will be organized as if one was out hiking in nature. Each trail will have its own focus, but all trails will interwind, cross and crisscross and interconnect.

Spirit Trail - will wander into the wilderness of spirituality

Cosmic Trail - will meander into the worldof subtle energy

The Chastity Trail - will trace the route of Chastity and how it influences the other trails

Tongass Trail - will stop at trail overviews for reflection on my personal journey

Because of the intertwining of the Four Trail and the way that information is added, it might be best to begin reading from the end and working forward. You can also use the index to the right to find various topics of interest. Please remember to make comments and ask your questions.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Self Hypnosis Helps on the Chastity Trail

I was measured and my order was placed for my Carrara Male Protector. All I had to do was wait and anticipate. I remembered a hypnosis script I had read on the altarboy website.  I went back to the site and found the script. I rewrote it for me, recorded it for listening to from time to time. Below is that script along with some pics that I collected to inspire me.

This type of "self-hypnosis" or affirmation work helps to prepare one for the protector. It also was stimulating and way to enforce my desire to be protected in a full chastity belt.


3 comments:

  1. Tongass, my comments on this is whatever works for you is great. I think this is a great idea for accepting a major life changing decision. I think a chastity belt is a major decision and not one to be taken lightly. I am happy that the decision is working for you. As I commented on Master Chirenon's blog, I admire your personality and the avatar created suits you, at least from I have read posted here and at Male Protection. So far, I am enjoying my trip down your trails. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear fellow-boy Tongass,

    it seems we are just very like-minded, almost soul-mates. It was just funny to find out that you as my fellow-boy just did the same thing as i have done some time before: Take this very good hypnotic text from Altarboy and adjust it to the actual personal situation. Yet i never recorded it though, for listening to affirm it. In that regard, you went ahead of me. Did you use brain-wave sounds for the recording, or added such to enhance the effect? As the perfectionist that i am, this held me back from making a recording to listen to, as otherwise it just would have been some kind of mantra instead of a real self-hypnotic thing.

    Nevertheless: my humble congratulations to you as my fellow-boy, combined with the best wishes for your success on your exiting journey, which i am honored to follow reading your blog.

    Best and most horny regards,
    your fellow-boy Keuschling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear fellow-boy Keuschling,

    I just did a simple recording on my IPhone and played it back while I was out walking in the morning. I would also listen to it at other times as I felt called. I am sure it wasn't real hypnosis. But then again what is real hypnosis other than self-suggestion and affirmation.

    I think this prep work did help me adjust quickly to the Carrara Male Protector Belt.

    Thanks and the comment and I am proud to be one of your brothers.
    your fellow-boy Tongass

    ReplyDelete