The Four Trails that wind through this blog.

This blog will be organized as if one was out hiking in nature. Each trail will have its own focus, but all trails will interwind, cross and crisscross and interconnect.

Spirit Trail - will wander into the wilderness of spirituality

Cosmic Trail - will meander into the worldof subtle energy

The Chastity Trail - will trace the route of Chastity and how it influences the other trails

Tongass Trail - will stop at trail overviews for reflection on my personal journey

Because of the intertwining of the Four Trail and the way that information is added, it might be best to begin reading from the end and working forward. You can also use the index to the right to find various topics of interest. Please remember to make comments and ask your questions.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Beginning of my Chastity Trail with Tongass Overviews

My first exposure to the idea of modern day chastity was in the early 1990's. I had just recently come out as a gay man and was exploring the world of kink in San Francisco. While attending a "Kink Fair" I saw my first man in a full metal chastity belt. It turned out he was a friend of the person with whom I was at the fair with so we talked some as he explained this chastised condition.I was fascinated by the belt and wanted to touch it. The man looked beautiful in the belt. The idea of enforced locked chastity was erotic for me. Here is a picture of the type of belt I saw.




Many years later about 2005 I discovered Altairboy's Chastity Belt Website. At that time the site was filled with many pictures, reviews of devices, and fictional stories. As my form of erotic stimulation is reading and letting my imagination run wild, I quickly read through the man to man enforced chastity stories. I checked back often hoping for new stories. This began my Chastity Trail. 


This new interest in chastity caused me to search the net for additional information and I found more and more information. My fantasies involved enforced chastity for me and my enforcing chastity on others. At the time I was in an intense Daddy-Boy relationship. As our relationship developed I desired to have my boy only share his orgasmic energy with me. Like a good Daddy I shaved his crotch and kept him smooth and I kept telling him how much I wanted to be present at every orgasm. Knowing that he could not control himself, I began implanting the idea of a chastity device.  My good boy surprised me on my birthday with a chastity device (CB3K). I put it on him for the rest of the weekend but after a few more days it became obvious that although he was willing it wasn't working out for him.

After several weeks I retrieved my gift and brought it home. Then it happened. I put it on and loved the way it made my cock feel. I like the idea of being locked-up. My play continued on and off for a couple of years. I would wear it for short periods of time but never for very long, but now desired enforced chastity.

From my point of view this is where the Cosmic Energy Trail is activated. I think that many men come to desire chastity in a manner similar to me. Let me explain. Energy flows through the body naturally. This life force energy takes many subtle forms that various effects on the person. Energy is energy but how that energy is utilized has different effects. For me reading and fantasizing about chastity began to build and strengthen certain circuits that brought me pleasure. Perhaps the desire for chastity had been "hard wired" in me from birth or an early age and this new energy just followed those paths and reinforced them. Or perhaps these circuits were developed by my fantasies and creativity. In either case the result was that I more and more desired enforced chastity through the wearing of devices or what is also called "male protectors." Not only did I want but I like wearing them.

Like many men on the Chastity Trail I began experimenting with various devices. Because of my male anatomy --small tightly hung balls with short cords-- I had difficult wearing any device for more than a few days. It was during this phase that I also became a key holder for a couple of men in person and a few on-line. I enjoyed this role but I also knew I wanted to be protected myself.

I discovered the Carrara Chastity Belts on line and my journey continued....

1 comment:

  1. Tongass, this is a very thought provoking post. I am starting to use chastity myself, but I am doing it purely on the honor system. So far, I feel a lot free since I am not always giving in to sexual desires. I find your journey to chastity very interesting. It sounds like the protector was meant for you and not your boy. I am looking forward to reading more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete