The Four Trails that wind through this blog.

This blog will be organized as if one was out hiking in nature. Each trail will have its own focus, but all trails will interwind, cross and crisscross and interconnect.

Spirit Trail - will wander into the wilderness of spirituality

Cosmic Trail - will meander into the worldof subtle energy

The Chastity Trail - will trace the route of Chastity and how it influences the other trails

Tongass Trail - will stop at trail overviews for reflection on my personal journey

Because of the intertwining of the Four Trail and the way that information is added, it might be best to begin reading from the end and working forward. You can also use the index to the right to find various topics of interest. Please remember to make comments and ask your questions.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Big Shift in Energy



My inner energy level has been very high the past couple of weeks because of my enforced chase state and the love that was showered my way over the past week in conjunction with the celebration of my birthday.

I was given a copy of Wayne Dyer’s audio book entitled “Applying the 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace” for my birthday last week. I waited until I finished a novel that I was enjoying during my commute and other car time until I popped the first Dyer CD into my car’s player. I was about a third of the way to work when I did this.  The CD only played a minute or two until ZAP. I noticed a big energy shift. This shift came about not by what Wayne was saying but just by the energy/sound of his voice. I became sensitive to my heartbeat and an excited feeling in my body. I sensed a change of some sort but was and still am unable to clearly understand what happen.

I can only say that I had to turn off the CD in attempt to tune into what was happening to me at that time. I sensed and anticipated some sort of change. I reviewed and thought about several things that are going on in my life at this time including what it means to be Mr. Allan’s boy. No new decisions were made but there was what can be called a mini life review, which resulted from the few minutes of listening to the lecture about “burning desire.”

This shift threw me off all day. I found it difficult to keep focused at work and kept thinking about what happened and where it is leading. A day later I still have not been able to process what happened. I hope to have some quiet meditation time this weekend to reflect on the shift.



No comments:

Post a Comment