The Four Trails that wind through this blog.

This blog will be organized as if one was out hiking in nature. Each trail will have its own focus, but all trails will interwind, cross and crisscross and interconnect.

Spirit Trail - will wander into the wilderness of spirituality

Cosmic Trail - will meander into the worldof subtle energy

The Chastity Trail - will trace the route of Chastity and how it influences the other trails

Tongass Trail - will stop at trail overviews for reflection on my personal journey

Because of the intertwining of the Four Trail and the way that information is added, it might be best to begin reading from the end and working forward. You can also use the index to the right to find various topics of interest. Please remember to make comments and ask your questions.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let's Begin at the Very Beginning

Greetings,

I have been on a spiritual path all by life that has been open to all traditions and types of spirituality. Many teachers have shared many wonderful things with me in person or through the written word for which I am ever grateful.  From these teachers and personal experiences I have developed a personal spirituality that is deeply rooted in the natural world. This is so much a part of me that it would be impossible for me to create this blog without "my spirituality" showing through. What I present here is my own personal interpretation of various teachings viewed through my spiritual basis.

The study of subtle energy as explored through many traditions is important to me. Let me state here at the beginning that I am not a person who easily or naturally senses or works with these subtle energy forms of the human body or of the Earth. I know they exist through personal experience. I am getting better and better at this type of energy work but I still consider myself a beginner.  One of the reasons for doing this blog is help me progress in this sensitivity.

For me there is a connection between energy and spirit that other people will not agree with.  Energy and Spirit fill my cosmos in ways that seem very interconnected at least.

I also can say that I have been on what is called "the left hand approach to spirituality." The left hand path is a path that very much includes sexuality, sexual activity, love and compassion.  My particular path is man with man sexuality within polyamorous relationships.  Currently I am exploring chastity while on this path.

3 comments:

  1. Tongass, I too am a very spiritual person. I believe in God and His Son, but I am open to other paths. I have read about Reincarnation, that life is merely a place where we learn our lessons or don't learn them. I try to be as chaste as can be, but I have had a few sexual moments. I am curious about the the right hand path is. Good job with the beginning I can grasp what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, the Right Hand Path is what most people would call "tradition" spirituality. The Left Hand Path is said by some to be a more direct path because of the involvement of sexual energy and conscious cosmic love.

    Having a bunch of sex for sex's sake is not the Left Hand Path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tongass, thank you for answering that question. I tend more towards the right hand path, but that is changing slightly as I am questioning things because of my transgenderism. Sex for sex's sake is not for me. I have only had sex with people I cared about.

    ReplyDelete